Monday, March 22, 2010

Why i need my wife and daughter?

Why i need my wife and daughter?

I need them because, I love them!
They are the ones that believe in me.
They are the ones the only ones that love me with such pure love.

Their enchanting wings of pearl embrace me, holding me ever closer to their burning heart.
hearts that illuminate my life...
the beacons of my life!

I need them because, I love them!
They are that hidden treasure that know one knows of and I was the LUCKY man that found them.
love that is pure...
true..
ancient...
love of a family...
love that rarely exist else where.
They are my hidden treasure and no jewel is as precious as what is in this hidden treasure.

They are why, I wake in the mornings. They are my strength and my will to keep working. They have opened my eyes to what true love really is, and are showing me how beautiful it is.

Yes this is why I love them both because I NEED THEM!

I NEED THEM BECAUSE, I LOVE THEM!!!

by, Matthew E. Trevino

No comments:

Post a Comment