Monday, March 22, 2010

I Honor Mary as God honors her

I Honor Mary as God honors her

Blessed Mother of Jesus with all my Love I have for your Son, I praise the
LORD our God because of you.
I'm glad that God has chosen you to bear His Word in you womb.
You are honored by God and because of this we honor you as well.
You are most blessed among women. And your heart is sacred like a garden sanctuary,
Where ones soul can rest and grow in faith for your Son.
With that one, Yes!
You gave all of mankind a reason to live and to be free through your son Jesus Christ our LORD.
Your heart holds those in sorrow.
You with the grace of God gave us Wisdom and the fountain of divine life through Jesus Christ our LORD.
Your heart holds all the sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Then you turn to your Son and offer them to our LORD.
Hail Mary, full of grace; the LORD is with you!
The angel Gabriel greeted you with honor.
Pope John Paul II honor you as well.
All the saints also honor thee.
Hail Mary, full of grace; the LORD is with thee!
With a crown of twelve stars and clothed with the sun you
serve the LORD with great respect and honor, and for this
I honor you as God honors you.
Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God
That we may be worthy of the promises of Christ.

By Matthew E. Trevino
08-12-09

No comments:

Post a Comment